Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ruby Kist 100% Juice Pomegranate Blueberry



I ran across this one in a "dollar store" which is obvious by the $2.50 price for this stuff. That's 3.90625¢ per FL OZ. ya know. So nothing Earth rattling here, it's 100% Juice with the by now rather pedestrian combo of Pomegranate and Blueberry. Under that we read the somewhat troubling "A flavored blend of 5 juices with added ingredients"...added ingredients just sounds wrong on a few levels. Other than Juice and Water really, what else is there to add? Heck, I'd prefer they don't even add water and just keep the stuff refrigerated.

Ruby Kist seems naughty, especially with a big suspicious yellow drop emanating from the logo. Only two things come to mind when I see yellow drops and their names are interchangeable when you're 8 years old.

It's from concentrate as well, which after seeing it so many times I'm beginning to believe it's a small town somewhere.

I'll be 9 next Tuesday.

No comments: