Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hydrive Energy Drink from Spring Water Pomegranate



It's getting to the point where searching for anything online turns up surfeit of naughtyness or Pomegranates. I search for info about ethernet ports and I find pomegranates.

Why doesn't google have a pomegranate filter? Where's that in the google lab? Would someone at google please spend 2% of their given 20% Personal Project budget and whip one up?

This stuff is an energy drink but with a difference. It's stuff like taurine and caffeine and sucrose but from the ad copy it's much much less:

...by combining natural spring water with a proprietary ingredient blend...

You know what that means? It's pomegranate juice and caffeine...but wait! There's less! It's water + Pomegranate Juice + Caffeine. It's watered-down diluted pomegranate juice. I guess the pomegranate juice in it is there to take the edge off of the spring water. I think they want us to pay for less. I really do.

No comments: